[OPE] Venezuelan “cantautor”.

From: Alejandro Agafonow <alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 04:26:46 EDT

Dear all:   In the link below you can download for free a selection of Alí Primera’s songs: http://usuarios.lycos.es/aliprimera/indice.htm   I’m sure some of you know him. A Venezuelan “cantautor” that was during many years the symbol of the left in Venezuela, and at present a symbol of “revolución bolivariana”.   I specially recommend:   “Napoleón” (in reference to a homeless called Napoleón that is object of a decency policy): http://usuarios.lycos.es/aliprimera/Napoleon.htm   “Techos de cartón” (in reference to a shack, the home of poor people in shanty towns): http://usuarios.lycos.es/aliprimera/Techos_de_carton.htm   “Los dos pichones morenos” (A romantic song that makes reference to the dark breast of a woman): http://usuarios.lycos.es/aliprimera/Los_dos_pichones_morenos.htm   Sincerely yours,Alejandro Agafonow