Re: [OPE] Early Notes on the Present Crisis

From: Michael Perelman <michael@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 20:46:03 EDT

resources should probably continue an upward trend in price, after the speculative
sell off stops. Manufacturing should continue downward, except for resource input
prices where they are strong and except for intellectual property & monopolistic
forces prevent a fall. Financial assets are likely to fall for a while. What the
aggregate means is anyone's guess.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department