Re: Re: [OPE] Inside OPE’s minds.

From: <david@danyaf.plus.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 07:38:20 EDT

Well said Jerry - cannot believe what is being argued at times like this
when a global depression could be on the way and the left in the
imperialist countries has never been so weak and ineffective. Castro and
Chavez are standing up for the vast majority of humanity even if some
progressives in the imperialist countries are unable to recognise this.

David Yaffe