Re: [OPE] Venezuela and the ILO

From: Paula <Paula_cerni@msn.com>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 20:57:46 EDT

Venezuela Removed from ILO List of Labor Union Freedom ViolatorsJerry
No, I had not heard. But it is not clear from this text that the accusations mentioned refer to the same episode we are discussing, ie, the firing of 18,000 workers after the oil strike, or whether they refer to something else. I will have to look further into it, and let you all know what I find out.
Paula