ȸ½Å: [OPE] What about the French-Revolution Human-Bourgeois Right od Property?

From: ÀÌä¾ð <conlee@chonnam.ac.kr>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 23:27:08 EDT

Diego & Alejandro,

From the western viewpoint, it is taken for granted that human rights can only come from private property ownership. That is, without private property, we have no human rights.
They say, Chavez is evil only because he confiscates the private properties.
Only if he guaranteed the private property ownership, nobody would criticize Chavez as he is good enough in other aspects. This should be our starting point, I think.
As for me, however, he is still a nice guy since he is well aware that the private property is evil and hypocratic.
Someone may be arrested or expelled if he or she is a criminal, which cannot be a problem at all.

Cheers.

Chai-On

 ope-bounces@lists.csuchico.edu [ope-bounces@lists.csuchico.edu]ÀÌ(°¡) Diego Guerrero [diego.guerrero1@telefonica.net] ´ë½Å º¸³¿
º¸³½ ³¯Â¥: 2008³â 9¿ù 27ÀÏ Åä¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 1:07
¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷: Outline on Political Economy mailing list
Á¦¸ñ: [OPE] What about the French-Revolution Human-Bourgeois Right od Property?

Allegory:

There are two kinds of critics of, say, Fidel Castro:
1) Those who
            a) want the properties to come back to the old private owners (MARKET owners); and
            b) criticize Castro

2) Those who (I among them)
            a) DON'T want the properties to come back to the old private owners (MARKET owners); and
            b) criticize Castro

Ask Alejandro wheter he belongs to either 1) or 2).

Cheers,
Diego