Re: [OPE] Kuruma, Discussion of Marx's Theory of Crisis

From: Michael Schauerte <mikeschauerte@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 20:09:24 EDT

Jerry,

There are three more of those discussions on Crisis. I am almost finished
with translating the second one and will eventually translate the other
ones too. I have also tracked down all of the passages from Marx included in
the first of the Marx-Lexikon volumes on crisis. I want to put it up on
marxists.org but the job of doing all the HTML markup is too much for me at
the moment. I have permission from the Ohara Institute for Social Research
to place volumes of Marx-Lexikon on the MIA but the job is too big for one
person (= me) to handle.

Comradely,
Michael