Re: [OPE] *PROPOSAL ON ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE*

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Sat Nov 01 2008 - 20:04:32 EDT

The following is a list of subscribers who have sent posts to the list in the
last eleven (11) months. They are listed in alphabetical order by last name.

I will not be part of the 'pool' since I am currently the list coordinator. However,
if you count my participation, then there has been a 'participation rate' of
55.21% (i.e. 53 of 96 subscribers have authored posts) during that time period.

This information is being provided to you not to embarass any listmembers but
so you can check to see if you are currently included in the 'pool'. If you
are not listed below, PLEASE send a post to the list (on any subject) by
12/01/08 to be included in the pool.

***Another item***: if you have suggestions about which computer program to use
to do the random selection, please contact me off-list. It would be helpful
if there were a couple of volunteers to do this. So that everyone can have
the highest confidence in the fairness of the procedure, I will not be one
of those who runs the computer program which does the radom selection.

1. Adler
2. Agafanow
3. Amin
4. Andrews