[OPE] Studs Terkel died, and lives on

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 08:56:11 EST

I have never denied that economists are similar to human beings, that in fact some of them are human beings, or indeed that some of them do get around.

Actually on Friday night I went to an SP political cafe in the city to listen to Dutch senator Geert Reuten talking about the credit squeeze. He presented the SP's thirty-point financial policy proposals. It was interesting but it was Hellowheen, and I should have thought more about my health instead. For the rest didn't get up to much, except blowing up balloons and whisky. There you go, economics killed the cat.

A friend send me this one: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v455/n7217/full/4551181a.html

J.