Re: [OPE] Alain Badiou, "Of Which Real is this Crisis the Spectacle?"

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 10:52:18 EST

 Paula,
your question goes without saying. But bear in mind what Marx said after having finished the first volume. I rephrise it: I would have not acted pratically if I did not finished it.
I used the concept of questioning in the sense of critique as used by Marx in the subtitle. In fact Badiou says too we have to change the world. Changing world requieres a lot of inpretation and consciously questioning.
In short I do not hold of dualist approaches either interpretation or change not much. But a more interesting question would have been: what has this general question Badiou is posing to do with all our particular questions in our research areas?
Cheers,
Doğan