[OPE] Peter Fleissner

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 13:41:10 EST

Peter Fleissner has joined OPE-L today from Vienna, Austria.

that he thought it would be best to indicate his homepage:
<http://members.chello.at/gre/fleissner/default.htm>

and

<http://transform.or.at> -

 "where I invited a discussion on the labor theories of value (unfortunately in German).
transform!at is a forum for discussion loosely connected to the European Left Party."

Two of his papers are attached:

o "Marx begegnet Leontief: Neuere Gesichtspunkte der Arbeitswertlehre" (German)

    NB:
    "By chance, today a paper of mine was published in the journal “Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft”
    (Economy and Society) of the Austrian Chamber of Labor. I think they did not publish anything
    on Marxism during the last 30 years. "

o "On the production of labour value and use value in capitalist and pre-capitalist worlds"
     which he presented in Kingston in July.

Contact information, including his email address, follows.

Peter: welcome aboard!

In solidarity, Jerry

Dr Peter Fleissner
o.Univ.Prof.i.R. Univ.Doz Dipl.Ing.