RE: [OPE] Venezuela on BBC Tv

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 10:56:45 EST

> The BBC is going to screen this week a TV report on Venezuela and the Bolivarian revolution.
> I’m sure we can expect a fair evaluation of what’s going on there.

Alejandro:

I think it's rather odd for a Marxian scholar to think that the BBC
will be "fair" on this topic. As the article referenced below says,
the BBC is "an imperial tool, as corrupted as its dominant
counterparts."

They already have a track record of being UNFAIR re Venezuela
so there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to think that they will
offer a "fair evaluation of what's going on there."

See: http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/print/3343