Re: [OPE] *Results of Random Selection of Administrative Committee*

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 04:19:27 EST

> Thanks to you and other members of the list .
> I agree to be on the list , but only for one year. If it is not possible, I cannot be on the list.

Hi Suzanne:

While I think you would have made an excellent Administrative Committee
member (even, if only, for one year), you were not among the highest
ranked members are determined by a double-blind - entirely
*random* - process. So, it's not an issue for you (but it might be again in
two years time).

Even though you won't be on the incoming AC, we very much appreciate
your willingness to have been on the committee..