RE: [OPE] Value form theory 101

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 16:20:02 EST

> but I think at
least you should acquaint yourself with what it does and does not commit you to,

Jurriaan:

You can't be serious: you don't think that Chris Arthur, Tony Smith, Geert Reuten (all of whom
are list members) and Michael Williams are acquainted with Marx's theory? Remarkable.

Without getting into details, I have to say that what you criticize VFT for in your post bears little
to no resemblance to VFT. Maybe that's why we haven't heard from any of them in this thread.