RE: [OPE] class illusions about the crisis and the state[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 15:56:50 EST

What you say is true up to a point. But grass roots radicalisation can only transform the society if there is a different set of economic policies and a political movement that has taken these on board. Without a working class political economy there can be no working class political movement

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 1629