Re: [OPE] mirror theory (for Howarde)

From: Howard Engelskirchen <howarde@iastate.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 11:29:46 EST

Hi Dogan,

Yes, I recall. You had suggested that there were
texts in Marx that indicated his use of a mirror
theory approach and I asked if you had any at
hand. What I suggest below is that the text you
offer on its own doesn't do this; it is
compatible with other approaches, namely the idea
that all observation is theory laden.

Thanks,

Howard