Re: R: [OPE] new book

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 16:24:45 EST

I have the same question... Engels must have been the best of all possible
editors... his introductions are explicit in their determination to put
down what Marx wanted, who knew him better? The introduction to the book is
a bit odd, talking of the treatment of Marx as a thinker and moving away
from 'ideology' and so on when he was first and formost an active
communist!! In terms of some of the notions raised, these are perfectly
well debatable from the existing corpus of work.

paul B.