RE: [OPE] Obama about Chávez

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 15:30:31 EST

> Of course Chávez's position (and of the other mentioned governments) is> subject to critic also from the left, but not on the same issues as from> the president of USA.

Hi Claus:

Yes, but I have noticed that in practice the anti-Chavez "Left" often cites
- and, indeed, _relies upon_ - reactionary sources. They are quick to
condemn Chavez but not so quick to condemn the disinformation
campaign pursued by the right-wing, bourgeois opposition and their
handlers in the US.