RE: [OPE] "Parasitism"

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Sat Jan 24 2009 - 07:39:19 EST

> I think you actually substitute swearwords for economic analysis; you rarely ever respond to my objection,
> but typically start to talk about something else.

Jurriaan:

Well, YOU'RE the one who talked about "vulgar marxism" in that same post, didn't you?

No, Jurriaan, there were no "swearwords" in my post: there were simply words that you didn't want to
hear. But, since I am being accused of using swearwords, I will give you one:

> Marx does not say the capitalist is ex definitione a parasite.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! Can't you discuss ANYTHING without reference and deference to Marx's
perspective??? The continual reference back to Marx as a way of settling claims concerning capitalism
and political economy is, historically and TRULY, the meaning of "vulgar Marxism"!

Over and out.