Re: [OPE] The Crisis of the Euro

From: <david@danyaf.plus.com>
Date: Sun Jan 25 2009 - 10:38:31 EST

Jerry,

On the contrary as I argued in the first article I wrote on crisis theory
it is the limits on the production of relative surplus value that lead to
the overaccumulation of capital in the main centres of capitalism.
This, as Lenin so correctly argued leads to monopoly capitalism or
imperialism, and growing crises, and eventual war and revolution. These
could indeed be interesting times!

David Yaffe