RE: [OPE] Beijing People's Daily comments on American"blamegame"[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 14:25:09 EST

I obviously dont want capitalism to solve it on its own terms, hence the platform I am putting forward in Venezuela that I circulated earlier.

I am concerned that we have a realistic assesment of what options are open to the enemy.

We dont want to replicate Trotsky's ultimatist assessment of the late 1930s.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 1629