[OPE] Can I get a stimulus: the economics lyric

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 16:31:49 EST

Ah ah listen everybody (body), specially you girls (girls)
Is it right to be unemployed when the boss is in the Caymans
I love too soft, my friends will sometimes say
But I believe, I believe, that an American should be loved that way
But it hurts me so inside, to see you treat me so unkind
Somebody somewhere tell them that it ain't fair
Can I get a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
Somebody (Can I get a stimulus )
Is it right to be treated so bad, when I give you everythin' you had
Keep on talking in my sleep 'cause I've seen my M3 all week
Now you kids you all agree, that isn't the way it's supposed to be
Let me hear you, let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah
Up early in the morning with the money on my mind
Took to find it out all night I been cryin'
But I believe a job is a man's best friend
I'm gonna stick by mine, untill the very end
Well she causes so much trouble, how's a job supposed to be
Somebody somewhere ought to tell America it ain't right
Can I get a stimulus, can I get a stimulus
(Can I get a stimulus), I want a stimulus
(Can I get a stimulus), stimulus, stimulus
(Can I get a stimulus), stimulus, stimulus
(Can I get a stimulus)
Everybody knows especially you girls
That a depression can be sad, but my third world's twice as bad
Now you kids do all agree, that ain't the way it's supposed to be
Let me hear you, let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus)
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus)
Yeah, I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus)
Somebody (Can I get a stimulus)
Is it right to be treated so bad, when I give the economy everything you had
Keep on talking in my sleep, 'cause I see the U rate every week
Now you kids you all agree, is that the way it's supposed to be
Let me hear you, let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
I want a stimulus (Can I get a stimulus )
Stimulus, stimulus, stimulus, yeah, I want a stimulus