RE: [OPE] Odyssey and the Peruvian treasure

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2009 - 09:59:16 EST

> As regards Jerry, he applies the concept of value indiscriminately to any economic

> condition he doesn't like, so it is impossible to argue with.

Jurriaan:

You haven't been paying attention. There are many, many economic conditions that

I don't like which I do not claim fundamentally concern value. I don't like slavery. I don't like

feudalism. I don't like Stalinism. In any event, the issue isn't what I - or you - like or don't like.

It concerns the organizing principle of capitalist society. I do wish you wouldn't put words in my

mouth.