[OPE] Odyssey and the Peruvian treasure

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 02:03:56 EST

OK Jerry I won't put words in your mouth but just work from what you literally say.

Feudalism, slavery and Stalinism don't fundamentally concern value? I'm sorry, I find this gibberish. What on earth could that mean?

You refer to "the organising principle of capitalist society" - do you mean that capitalist society is "organised by value"? What does that mean?

Analogously, I could hypothetically argue that Feudalism, slavery and Stalinism "don't fundamentally concern" the colour blue.

Why? Because blue wasn't the dominant colour.

Does that make sense?

Jurriaan