Re: [OPE] David Harvey, "Why the U.S. Stimulus Package is BoundtoFail"

From: Paula <Paula_cerni@msn.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 17:06:03 EST

Jerry: "And I suppose 'state capitalism' isn't one of those fuzzy expressions ???"

You're right, it is; and so is 'capitalism' all by itself. Fuzzy expressions for a fuzzy reality, but perhaps there's some patterns there. Harvey is clear enough - he writes about 'saving capitalism from the capitalists'. It's a pattern I recognize, and it's happening all over the place.

Paula