[OPE] "I blame the Queen for this crisis"

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 10:47:08 EST

Just when I thought I heard it all, along comes heterodox economist
Ann Pettifor, from the New Economics Foundation, whose comment in
_The Guardian_ blames the Queen - and orthodox economists, especially the
Royal Economics Society - for the crisis. What seems to unite much of the
Left and the Right is that government policy is to blame for the crisis. Doesn't
anybody stop to ask why they call it the *business* cycle?

In solidarity, Jerry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/26/recession-economy-capitalism