RE: [OPE] Venezuela is the most democratic country in Latin America

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 03:02:42 EST

> In fact, they shamelessly show off their wealth.

Alejandro:

Hooray for the Internet Age! We live in a time when millions of people,

including ordinary workers, own cell phones which can take pictures,

digital cameras, and video recorders. If the Chavez family "shamelessly

shows off its wealth" then it would be a very simple matter indeed to show us

the the digital evidence. You did say "shamelessly", didn't you? That means,

to me at least, that it's out in the open and visible to anyone who will look.

Show us the beef.