RE: [OPE] Abstract Labor (a note for Dave Zachariah)

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 17:09:12 EST

Very useful sources those. Not sure about the argument against state money here though, I think you will have to elaborate that in more detail since I read the history, including the Mesopotamian history as supporting it. Remember that Keynes made studies of the Mesopotamian economy before writing the General Theory.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 1629