RE: [OPE] Venezuela is the most democratic country in Latin America

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 14:20:02 EST

> where the mother of Chávez appeared sumptuously dressed.

Let's see the picture, Alejandro. If Chavez's mother was so "sumptuously dressed", I imagine _lots_ of people saw that and lots of pictures were taken.

> Your tolerance of these abuses

No, what you are seeing it is my *intolerance* of the spreading of *urban myths* on this list.

Anyone is free to say what they want on this list, provided it is not a flame, but if claims are

made then the person making them (in this case, you) should be held accountable to others

on the list.

> you don’t support accountability mechanisms indeed .

See above. I am holding *you* accountable for *your* claims. Please note that I am *in NO

way* threatening you. On the contrary, the worst that can happen to you is simply that others on the list and the readers of the archive will know that your claims about Chavez can not be supported

with credible, independent evidence. Frankly, I think they've already seen more than enough to

come to that assessment, but I leave it to others to come to their own conclusions.