Re: [OPE] Reply to the thinker

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 09:46:04 EDT

Thanks for keeping this last post concise and the redundant rant at a
minimum, and therefore more readable.

I can only say that this is more or less my impression of the motivations
underlie the arguments of the advocates of "value-form" theory in Sweden.
Moreover, they seem to be inspired by some sort of post-modernist idea that
different historical epochs are completely incommensurable.

//Dave Z