RE: [OPE] Question about the OPE-L archives

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 20:48:58 EDT

> Is it possible to get the whole list archives on a
> CD? Has anybody put the archives on a CD?

Jurriaan:

At one point, many years ago, Iwao Kitamura created a
CD with all of the archives from the beginning (September,
1995) until that time (October, 1997). No one has attempted
to update the archives on CD.

Of course, it could be done if someone had the technical know-how,
ambition, and time. But, I would not want to see us go down
the same route as the MIA and charge for an archives CD.