Re: [OPE] peanut butter value-form theory

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 07:26:29 EDT

2009/4/2 Alejandro Agafonow <alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es>

> The fact that “what can be subjectively preferred and consumed by the
> community is clearly constrained by the total labor force” doesn’t lead to
> the conclusion that ‘value’ lies in the causal powers of labor. To
> understand what 'value' is one have to answer what makes the objective cost
> structure of the economy change. What is the primary force that cause a
> disruption in the objective cost structure?
>

> Before giving my answer

You asking about the dynamics of the objective cost structure but not its
existence in itself. As I wrote before 'economic value' means a
scalarquantity that allow different goods and services to be compared
for the
purpose of managing resources.

What alternative theory are you proposing that explains this phenomena and
what --- if any --- are its testable claims? You are persistently being
unclear about this.

//Dave Z