[OPE] RMF Discussion papers

From: Jerry Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 17:31:50 EDT
Dear Jerry,

This is announcement might be of interest to OPE-L members, and more widely.

Best regards

Costas

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the launch of the Research on Money and Finance Discussion Papers series, available at

The series invites discussion papers that may be in political economy, heterodox economics, and economic sociology. We welcome theoretical and empirical analysis without preference for particular topics. Our aim is to accumulate a body of work that provides insight into the development of contemporary capitalism. We also welcome literature reviews and critical analyses of mainstream economics provided they have a bearing on economic and social development. Submissions are refereed by a panel of three. Publication in the RMF series does not preclude submission to journals. However, authors are encouraged independently to check journal policy.