Re: [OPE] Istanbul Declaration Against the 5th World Water Forum 15-22

From: <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 09:43:44 EDT

 Hi Jerry,
I find your indication in the first paragraph very important as in these debates on water sources peple mainly try to enlighten consumers as to how limit water waist. But as I think the main threat to our global water sources comes from the way how it is produced in capitalist society as you point out. And more importantly capitalists want to keep the system (despite its all obvious irrationalities) alive by using most violent means of economic and extra-economic nature. Therefore, I do not understand some debates on the list on Venezuela. People seem to want to get rid of a violent system by using some white gloves.

Dogan