Re: [OPE] CIA's Analysis of The Soviet Union

From: Alejandro Agafonow <alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es>
Date: Sat Apr 18 2009 - 17:46:13 EDT

Because it’s valuable for a comprehensive understanding of the economic history and the ideas at stake. It doesn’t matter if you share or not these ideas, they are just enlightening for the understanding of an important chapter of 20th century. Should we stop reading Leninists for their complicity with the murder of millions in soviet concentration camps and imperialist campaigns in developing countries?   A. Agafonow ________________________________ De: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl> Para: Outline on Political Economy mailing list <ope@lists.csuchico.edu> Enviado: sábado, 18 de abril, 2009 22:50:05 Asunto: [OPE] CIA's Analysis of The Soviet Union The bit that's really funny is, when they say in 1986 "In 10 to 15 years, it is possible that desktop computers with a power equal to that of today's supercomputers will be available for under $10,000".   When you read these CIA analyses, I think you just have to keep laughing. If you didn't, you'd be crying. After all , these guys are knowingly complicit in murdering millions of people of all ages. Why pollute the list with this stuff?   Jurriaan   How deep is your love? I really need to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down, When they all should let us be We belong to you and me - Bee Gees, "How Deep is Your Love"   Like a rolling stone Like the FBI and the CIA And the BBC BB King And Doris Day Matt Busby Dig it... That was "Can You Dig It" by Georgie Wood. And now we'd like to do, "Hark The Angels Come".   - The Beatles, "Dig It"   Union, union, union city blue. Oh ho, oh ho, what are we gonna do? Union, union, union city blue. Arrive, climb up four flights to the orange side. Rearrange my mind. In turquoise... Oh ho, oh ho, what are we gonna do? - Blondie, "Union City Blues"