RE: Re: [OPE] The Science of 9/11

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 04:35:32 EDT

The one thing which seems not to fit in with the paint theory, which is a-priori more plausible is the fact that the particles were quite strongly exothermic when subject to micro-heating which is not what one would expect from paint unless it contained metallic aluminum as a sacrificial anode.. The claim that it contained kaolin as the aluminium source would not allow for the measured exothermic reaction since the aluminium is in an oxidised state in kaolin.