[OPE] Midnight Notes, "Promissory Notes"

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 09:23:13 EDT

http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/index.php?main_page=pubs_product_book_info&products_id=625

Promissory Notes
>From Crisis to Commons
Midnight Notes Collective, and Friends

$1.95

Subject: Economics
Pub Date: 04/17/2009
Publisher: Midnight Notes

Shipping Weight: 1lbs

Promissory Notes
>From Crisis to Commons
Midnight Notes Collective and Friends
"Crisis: What it is, What it is not
After five hundred years of existence, capitalists are once again announcing
to us that their system is in crisis. They are urging everyone to make
sacrifices to save its life. We are told that if we do not make these
sacrifices, we together face the prospect of a mutual shipwreck. Such
threats should be taken seriously. Already in every part of the planet,
workers are paying the price of the crisis in retrenchment, mass
unemployment, lost pensions, foreclosures, and death." 16-page pamphlet,
saddlestiched