[OPE] Rosa Luxemburg: über den Krieg

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 07:08:06 EDT

Since I just called your attention to a couple of speeches by
Luxemburg, I thought a couple of film clips would help put you in the
mood so that you could try to visualize what it might have been
like to actually hear her speak.

Both clips are from the 1986 film "Rosa Luxemburg" by
Margarethe von Trotta, starring Barbara Sukowa.
Klara Zetkin (Doris Schade) is also in both clips.
Unfortunately, the whole film (which is quite good!) hasn't
been posted on youtube yet.

This clip shows her giving a speech against the war.

*HAPPY MAY DAY!*

In solidarity, Jerry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08PuREvvWEo