RE: [OPE] Estimating profit rate attractors

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 16:18:23 EDT

My feeling is that the estimator works fairly well for profit defined either way, but I need to get some more experience of the two techniques.
I also need to check just how the uk national income tables defines Total Operating Surplus which is what I have been using for up to date figures.
The problem with the EPWT is that they go only to 2003.
Still a few file permission glitches on the CGI for the web server so I cant give the
links to Tamerlan's work till next week.