Re: [OPE] question re published letters Engels

From: howard engelskirchen <he31@verizon.net>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 01:52:30 EDT

I agree with this critique of Jurriaan's interventions and regret any withdrawal from discussion by Professor Bapuji and Ranganayakamma. Others I'm sure have often reacted the same way without saying so. The list depends on a diversity of voices. Intemperate interventions of the sort objected to without the patience and restraint that invites or makes space for others stifles exchange.

howard

howard engelskirchen
he31@verizon.net