Re: [OPE] value and measuring labor time

From: howard engelskirchen <he31@verizon.net>
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 08:03:02 EDT

Hi Jurriaan,

the division of the working day is a division between necessary and surplus labor time; the same for the division between the realm of necessity and the realm of freedom in the Trinity Forumula chapter. Of course there must be provision for what is socially necessary and what necessity demands depends on the configurations of production. The point you quote is from the Grundrisse passages I cited,
howard engelskirchen
he31@verizon.net