Re: [OPE] New wiki on value-form

From: Philip Dunn <hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 20:12:09 EDT

It's not so bad. It could be argued that the total or expanded
value-form covers both the expanded relative form of value (the relative
value of a commodity expressed by many other commodities) and the
"expanded equivalent form of value" or general form of value (a single
commodity expressing the relative value of other commodities).