Re: [OPE] One party state?

From: <david@danyaf.plus.com>
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 06:18:15 EDT

A Agafonow

Your previous post saying that US democracy is closer to real democracy
than Cuban democracy shows exactly what I said. Either you do not know what
you are talking about or you back the oppressor against the oppressed. The
US is an imperialist state that oppresses Cuba and the underdeveloped
world. Cuba has made a stand in defence of the oppressed people of the
world. Your stand is in defence of the privileges of the oppressor.

Your resort to slogans when your back is against the wall. I am a Marxist
and a Leninist. I believe Lenin was correct in his ideological struggle
against Stalin and Trotsky. Your insults show your lack of understanding of
capitalism and imperialism.

David Yaffe