[OPE] Bonjour

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 02:37:42 EDT

Well, you can send cheques to my address!! Actually the email was meant for
Marcel, not for the list, but in addressing this I slipped. Lately I am
getting fairly stunning Russian blondes writing to me with relationship
proposals, somehow they discovered my email address. I feel a bit embarassed
because how can you have a serious and lasting relationship with someone if
you are hardly able to talk the same language? It's possible, but the odds
of longterm success are rather slight, I would say.

Jurriaan

Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know you'll understand
Michelle, ma belle
Sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble
tres bien ensemble
I need to, I need to, I need to
I need to make you see
Oh, what you mean to me
Until I do I'm hoping you will know what I mean

- The Beatles, Michelle

Database version: 5.10260
http://www.pctools.com/uk/spyware-doctor-antivirus/