RE: [OPE] The availabilty of labor power in the context of expandedreproduction schemes

From: Damsma, D.F. <D.F.Damsma@uva.nl>
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 11:21:48 EDT

Dear Paul Z.,

Just so as to prevent possible misunderstanding on my part: Is your argument similar to Geert's claiming that the rising vcc will ensure the availability of labor power (a caricature of Geert's argument, I am aware) or to mine claiming that this argument is incompatible with at least one of the assumptions Marx calls upon for his model of expanded reproduction? Either way: thanks for the reference, I'll need to look into Luxemburg anyway and this seems a good place to start!

Kind regards,

Dirk.