ȸ½Å: [OPE] The organic composition of capital in New Zealand

From: ÀÌä¾ð <conlee@chonnam.ac.kr>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 20:13:17 EDT

Me,too.
I also feel it's easier to be read if you embed your mssgs in the email mssg, rather than attach it to your email mssg. I missed several of yours because of that.

Thanks

Chai-On

Á¦¸ñ: Re: [OPE] The organic composition of capital in New Zealand

Juriaan -- I don't know about others, but it's easier for me if you embed your mssgs in the email mssg, rather than as an attachment.
Thanks
Paul