Re: [OPE] The organic composition of capital in New Zealand

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 08:46:05 EDT

Juriaan, If the first part of your post has to do with my earlier
comment, don't drop out of OPE-L on account of that. It was a remark
reflecting a long-term personal concern of mine initially arising out of
the Cambridge controversy in capital theory and others on this list are
not responsible. (I happen to feel strongly about the issue of
measuring 'capital').

I am sure that the email attachment issue raised is also minor. Paul