Re: [OPE] The organic composition of capital in New Zealand

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 09:13:14 EDT

Juriaan, How do you propose to measure "physical capital" -- thus,
"less" after two decades? Paul

=====
(V23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press softcover, 2008 2nd ed
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA .... (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> Paul Zarembka, Editor www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka