Re: [OPE] Japan's unemployment bombshell...

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 18:27:12 EDT

The point here is to remind ourselves that official unemployment measures in
Japan mean that if you work more than ONE hour a week you are NOT
unemployed. This, I think, can be confirmed by M.Itoh ( please Makoto? ),
and I am not sure that the figs below are of the same ilk, ie not OECD or
ILO definitions.

Paul Bullock