Re: [OPE] economics is not natural science

From: DGöçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sat Sep 05 2009 - 03:55:32 EDT

 I am surprised that you say "alternative to capitalist market economies" as your concept do not challenge capitalism at all. Many thoughts and categories of the 19th century political economy are more useful than your declining bourgeois thoughts. I do not know even one serious critical political economist of the 19th century who employed "naturalized economic fiction". If you think of positivists of that time, in my view they are not scietific at all.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/