ȸ½Å: [OPE] chai-on's text

From: ÀÌä¾ð <conlee@chonnam.ac.kr>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 04:28:04 EDT

Dear Michael

I appologize for delaying answer to your request. I have been away from the internet thesedays.
The text was as follows
Yes, we can revise any accounting in respective as much as we please.
But the reason we discuss on the depreciation method is that it could influence output prices, profitability, competitiveness, etc. Even if we change the bookkeeping, can we still change the output prices, profitability, competitiveness, etc. as well in retrospective?